Dr. Nicolodi Francesco Amedeo Alberto
Birthplace: Desio (Milano District)
Birth: 05 October 1967
Civil status: married
Address: Desio (Milano) - 20033, via Ottone Visconti 3/a
State: ITALY (European Community)
Office : Desio (MI) - Via Ottone Visconti 3/b
Portable phone: 0339/1353671
Other Offices = Via Roma 208, Montecreto (MO), Phone 0536/63392 - ITALY
P.zza Montevideo 3, Erno(CO), Phone 031/917079 - ITALY
- School leaving certificate (awarded after five years of Liceo Classico), near the Liceo Scientifico e Classico "E. Majorana" of Desio, in the year 1987, with the 39/60 vote.
- Degree in Geology, awarded near the Università degli Studi di Milano (University of Milano), Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra (Department of Earth Sciences), the 6 March 1997, with 101/110 vote. Degree thesis in Applied Geology (Hydrogeology) with the following title: “Evaluation of the water resources in the mountain area of the Montefiorino and Frassinoro County, Modena District (ITALY)”, and realisation of a geological map in the same area, with a survey of over 100 Km2 of hilly and mountain territory. Thesis made under the supervision of Prof. A. Colombetti (University of Milano) and Prof. F. Panini (Univ. of Modena).
- Member of Italian Order of Geologist, Lombardy – n° 1161
- Member of the National Association of Environmental Experts (ANEA), n°74
- Member of the Italian Society of Environmental Geology (SIGEA).
- Member of the Board of Directors (from 01 February 1996 – to 10 July 2000) of the Consorzio di Bonifica dell’Alto Lambro: Public company for the depuration of waste waters; then, for the same company, member of the Technical and Discipline commissions. At least adviser for the geological problems.
- Collaboration like private geologist (in the year 1994) with the Studio Geologico dell'Ing. Geol. Pedrozzi, near Pregassona (Lugano District, Canton Ticino, Switzerland), in which was made geological, geotechnical and hydrogeological works in the Southern Switzerland.
- Collaboration likes private geologist with the Dr. Geol. Pignedoli Duilio, of Felina (Reggio Emilia District, northern Italy), in the year 1998, with the execution of Cone Penetration Tests in the Town of Carpi (Modena district, northern Italy).
- Collaboration like private geologist (from 1997 – till now) with the Dr. Prof. A. Colombetti, of Modena (Italy), in which was made electrical resistivity and piezometric charts near Lodi Town (Lodi District, northern Italy), geological charts for the Carpineti County (Reggio Emilia district), 130 infiltration and permeability tests in unsaturated soils in the Brianza area (Milano, Como and Lecco Districts, northern Italy). In the year 1998 was made 50 Dynamic Probes with a Dynamic Probing Super Heavy (DPSH), near Camparada (Milano District); in the 1999 the same near Albiate (Milano district). Actually the collaboration is on a Bioremediation of gasoline polluted soils near Usmate-Velate (Milano District) and in some Electric Vertical Tests near Briosco (Milano district).
- Collaboration like private geologist (from 1999 – till now) with the Dr. Geol. Cristina Iarabek, with the execution of a geological, geotechnical and geophysical survey for the remediation of the Brovarolo Stream, near Carate Brianza (Milano District). In the same stream execution of an Environmental Engineering project for the restitution to the “nature”, after the remediation works (Project presented to European Community - LIFE Funds).
- Teacher (from 10 January to 10 February 2000) of: “Territorial and geological planning” in the “Environmental Audit Course”, made in Abbiategrasso (Milano district) from the Lombardy Region (ITALY), under the supervision of European Community.
- Execution (2000) of 5 Dynamic Probes and Geophysical analyses near Castello Brianza (Lecco District).
- Execution (2000) of 11 Dynamic Probes at Besana Brianza (Milano District).
- Teacher (2001) of ““0” level computer use” for the School District n° 62 of the Milano Area.
- Hydrogeological (2001) evaluation of the Rio Bevera near Briosco Town (Milano District).
- Founding member, in the year 1999, of the international research organisation TE.CO.S. (Terrestrial and Cosmic Spheres), of which he is General Secretary and webmaster of the official internet site.
- Co-Supervisor of many degree thesis in the University of Milano, Department of Earth Sciences.
- Participant and chairman in many national and international conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Collaboration (1996 – 2000) in teaching Hydrogeology and Applied Hydrogeology with Prof. A. Colombetti, near the University of Milano, Department of Earth Sciences.
- Collaboration (2000 – till now) with the Department of Geological Sciences and Geotechnologies, University of Milano-Bicocca, like Hydrogeologist.
- Elaboration of the following scientific works:
- Colombetti A., Ferrari G. e Nicolodi F. (1997) “Su alcune microsferule metalliche ritrovate all’interno di uno strato calcareo marnoso, appartenente al Flysch di Romanoro (Unità Sestola - Vidiciatico), nell’Alto Appennino modenese”. Ateneo Parmense Acta Naturalia, vol. 33.
- Colombetti A., Ferrari G., Nicolodi F. e Spezzi Bottani G. (1997) “Note preliminari sulla caratterizzazione geochimica di un livello pelitico nella Formazione di Monte Venere (Campaniano superiore - Maastrichtiano superiore), nella zona di Lago di Montefiorino (Provincia di Modena)”. Ateneo Parmense Acta Naturalia, vol. 33.
- Colombetti A., Ferrari G., Nicolodi F. and Panini F. (1998) “Some metallic spherules in calcareous marly sediments of the Romanoro Flysch, Sestola - Vidiciatico tectonic unit (Modena district, Northern Apennines, Italy)”. Planetary and Space Sciences, vol. 46, Special Paper, Parigi.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (1998) “La sorgente sulfurea di Farneta nella valle del T. Dolo (Prov. di Modena)”. Ateneo Parmense Acta Naturalia, vol 34.
- Colombetti A., Ferrari G. and Nicolodi F. (1999) “Age Determination of Romanoro Flysch”. First Work. Meet. of TECOS, Castelnovo ne’Monti (RE), Italy 6 - 10 September 1999.
- Colombetti A. and Nicolodi F. (1999) “Terrestrial spheres in northern Apennines sediments”. First Work. Meet. of TECOS, Castelnovo ne’Monti (RE), Italy 6 - 10 September 1999.
- Colombetti A. and Nicolodi F. (1999) “Italian cosmic spheres: status of the art”. PIECE ‘99 Int. Meet. Yamaguchi - Japan, 26 - 30 Sept., 1999.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (1999) “Il lago proglaciale del Cariggi, tra Veduggio con Colzano e Renate (Provincia di Milano)”. Riv. Brianze, n° 6.
- Colombetti A. and Nicolodi F. (1999). “The Glacial lake of Cariggi Valley in the Brianza Region (Milano district, Italy)”. Bull. Soc. Geol. of Estonia, n° 4.
- Colombetti A., Nicolodi F. and Villani C. (1999). “The low-enthalpy thermal waters of Quara (Reggio Emilia district - Italy)”. Bull. Soc. Geol. of Estonia, n° 4.
- Colombetti A., Nicolodi F. e Redaelli A. (2000) "Esempi di Biorimediazione, in vasche di lagunaggio, di terreni inquinati da gasolio". Provincia di Milano, Convegno Bonifica Dei Siti Contaminati: Le Nuove Frontiere.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (2000) "Searching impact spherules in geological boundaries of Northern Italy". 31st Int. Geological Congress - Rio de Janeiro.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (2000) Infiltrometric analyses on unsaturated soils of the Po Plain near Brianza area (Milano district – Italy). 31st Int. Geological Congress - Rio de Janeiro.
- Colombetti A. and Nicolodi F. (2000) “Evidences of meteorite impact in a turbidite sequence of northern Apennines (Modena district - Italy)”. Terrestrial and cosmic spheres, Proc. Of the 1998 Ann. Meet. TECOS, Ed C.H. Detre - Cult. Min. of Hungary, pp. 19 - 35.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (2000) "Inquinamento delle acque di precipitazione meteorica da parte di polveri sospese: il Caso di Albiate (MI)". Riv. Brianze, 14.
- Ceresoli G., Iarabek C., Nicolodi F. e Redaelli A. (in press) "La tomografia elettrica per il risanamento dei corsi fluviali: il caso del Rio Brovarolo (Comuni di Carate Brianza e Besana Brianza - Provincia di Milano)". Convegno Geofluid.
- Nicolodi F., Borroni M. e Mandelli C. (in press) "Valutazione della permeabilità verticale, tramite prove infiltrometriche, nell'area brianzola". Riv. Brianze.
- Colombetti A. e Nicolodi F. (in press) “Le prove infiltrometriche come mezzo d’indagine del non saturo”. Acque Sotterranee, Ed. Geo - Graph, Segrate.
- Nicolodi F., Nicolodi A. & Redaelli, A. (in press) “Remediation and Rinaturation of a small lifeless stream: the Project of the Rio Brovarolo (Milano District – Northern Italy)”. Hydrobiologia, Special Paper. “Ecological processes and ecosystems: functioning towards water purification”. Editors: S.Ostroumov; S.McCutcheon, C.Steinberg.
- Participation to many post-degree courses for the knowledge of new techniques in geology.
- Member of the town group for the Civil Protection against Natural and Artificial Disasters.
Good knowledge of Windows Office 97 Pack, Corel 4.0, CAD (Autocad 14), GIS (Autocad Map 2.0, Mapinfo and Arcview), Geological programs (like Stereo, Rockplot, Pumping Test Analyser, ModFlow, GWvistas, Surfer), Lotus Smartsuite 2000, Aldus Photoshop 5.0. Knowledge of DOS, Windows 3.X and Windows 95/98 systems. Good knowledge of “Scanner”, Digitizer Table, Internet (with Netscape and Internet Explorer) and HTML/Java languages (Coffee Cup HTML editor 8.0, Ulead webrazor, Liquid FX, Java builder, etc.).
- Italian (mother tongue).
- Knowledge of Latin and Ancient Greek.
- Good knowledge of English.